To choose the right tie, which is in line with your overall appearance and meet the occasion for which it is intended, it is a real art. How to master? Just remember the next few guidelines.
- Always buy tie with the correct length.Standard lengths ties are 130-150 cm. Tall men should look longer ties. The length is appropriate when the triangular tip of the tie touches your belt buckle.
- If you can not afford the narrow fashion ties, buy one with a width of 8-9 cm, which is a common width and will never go out of style.
- When you buy a tie to wear it with a suit, wear one yourself. You will have a good idea of how you will look when you wear a tie.
- If the cloak is a sports coat or jacket, then the color of the trousers is also important and its color must be taken into account when choosing.
- Before buying on Wholesaleably.com, check carefully tie for manufacturing defects such as uneven seams, stains, discoloration, smudging and others.
- Daily ties and those office can be of polyester, but for business meetings and other special occasions recommended fabric is silk.
- Avoid ties with photos and cartoons on them. These models are extremely informal and should only be worn on informal occasions such as a birthday or a family gathering.
- Bet on monochrome ties or those of stripes or dots. Combine them with a shirt or suit.
- In a job interview, business meeting, office work and other serious occasions, the choice of tie should be conservative. This means – shirt or suit in a dark color and tie in the same tonality. Do not wear a striped tie with a striped shirt, unless the stripes are not narrow (black shirt or tie a white narrow stripes).
- With striped shirts it is best to wear neckties in one color and vice versa. If you wear patterned tie with a patterned shirt will be a fashion disaster. This disaster may be less, if usually wear a jacket.
- Dark shirts clash with light colored tie and vice versa. Dark blue and dark red colors can rarely be confused. You can also choose a tie in the same color as the shirt or suit, but in a lighter or darker shade.
- Are you aware that your face and complexion also influence the selection of the tie?
- If you have an angular face with pronounced cheekbones, you should wear striped ties. If your face is round, it is advisable to wear neckties points. Monochrome tie can be worn by everyone.
- As comply with the color of your skin when you buy a shirt or suit also you need to do and when choosing a tie.
Plain Wine Red Bow Tie from Ties Planet UK
WWI & WWII AIRPLANES Silk Necktie, Pilot World War …
Bedankt Voor Het Luisteren Naar Onze Presentatie Poster …
Stocking Stuffers for Men
KEEP CALM AND dit was onze presentatie Poster
Baby Beach Top
Frankie & Johnny Women’s Fleece Short Robe
Fishnet Triangle Top and G String, Neon Green Fishnet …
White South Sea Pearl Dangle Earrings, Sizes: 9.0-14.0mm
Black Tahitian Baroque Loose Pearl Collection, 8.0-12.0mm
Plain Bright Yellow Satin Tie from Ties Planet UK
5 Places in Brisbane to have Suits Custom Made
Hottest Woman of ALL Time: Jennifer Aniston named sexiest …
BLIJF RUSTIG HET IS ALLEEN HET EINDE VAN ONZE PRESENTATIE …
Extraordinary and Unique Mens Wedding Bands
Blijf rustig het is alleen maar het einde van mijn …
Plus Size Green Leisure Suit Men’s Costume
18ct gold bracelet for men
New Mens Small White Fedora Zoot Hat w/ Black Band Made in …