There are trends that come and go. So fashion. And many of these trends come from ancient cultures such as the Aztecs or Asians. Today we show you a garment that is most common in Asia and Westerners have rescued it to show it in our day to day. I speak of kimonos that, patterned oriental with or without it, it will become one of the most widely used this Spring-summer 2013. Do you feel like?
There is much to choose from and ASOs offers so much variety that you will spend you a good time choosing. We have made a selection of the most varied: smooth and long, with floral print or tacks on the sides. For which of these models you go?
- With fists and low of lace, 128,11 euros.
- With floral print, 51,24 EUR.
- Detail of tacks Golden, 36,41 euros.
A single shape and an infinite number of colours and patterns. So is the model of Miss Guided, with fringes on the ends make this an article of most cool for our summer nights.
- Fringed in different colors, 22.99 pounds.
With aires Oriental or floral print, Miss Selfridge gives us two new models in the offer of this garment. Simple updates but that If you know how to combine them they can give that touch so differential that we sometimes seek.
- With details Oriental, 44 euros.
- With floral print, 26 euros.
In Topshop We found two models of the most disparate: one with Aztec details, the other with tribal print with gauzy fabric.
- With Aztec detail, 75 euros.
- With tribal print, 26 euros.
As it could not be otherwise, the signature star of the Inditex Group, Zara, It joins wing fashion of wearing kimonos and does so with three models totally different each other so that they can appeal to all audiences. Choice is yours How want you: flashy, smooth or with background light.
- With Japanese print, 29,95 EUR.
- Velvet stamped, EUR 69.95.
- With print of birds, 59.95 EUR.