Today there will be a signature that will be very happy for what you are getting in just a few months. Since Josep Font He took command of the brand Jesus del Pozo, after the sad demise of the designer in 2011, they have gone from a rebranding under DELPOZO to March in the New York fashion week. Now have a new step: step on the the New York MET gala red carpet. The sole representative of Spanish fashion in this Edition (to say nothing of the last years).
DELPOZO he stepped on the carpet of the hand of Kate Mara with a short dress in aubergine color, designed ex I profess for the occasion. Minimum v-neck bodice and tulle skirt with heart and applications with skewers of punk. Mixing shades that sat very well to the actress of the ‘House of Cards’ series. Good choice of sandals game and curious absence of accessories to the neck or arms.
The internationalization of a great brand like DELPOZO, with a past that has already opened many sectors, seeks to be higher with the latest movements and this appearance on the MET is no coincidence. The plans of Perfumes y Diseño, S.A.., its present owners will be paying off.
Photos | GTres
The MET in Jezebel gala
- Gala MET 2013, the best dressed in a punk (pseudo) red carpet
- Punk, ‘anarchy’ leather fashion
- Gala MET 2013, the quinelas are made, who will lead to who?
- The MET, the models gala gala
- The actresses and singers stalwarts of the MET gala red carpet
- A review of the best looks of the red carpet at the MET