The Blue has this Autumn/winter 2011 / 2012 a rival color that has gained ground: the teal. They share common points and in many cases the balance decant this Green fashion, which does not remove that let us speak of a domino blue as we see in this post is as timeless as ever.
The footbridge is blue
Each firm proposes a kind of Blue and a different combination. Jil Sander going his usual minimalism.
Nothing to do with the vision of Dior.
Or that of Emilio Pucci.
Haider Ackermann prom.
The military version and Louis Vuitton dominatrix.
Burberry Prorsum mod side.
The geometry of Christopher Kane.
The simplicity of Derek Lam.
The House on the Prairie Rodarte.
The Futurism of Stella McCartney.
The romantic vision of Valentino.
Trips for Oscar of la Renta.
The prints of Yves Saint Laurent.
Snakes of Prada.
The casual style of 3.1 Phillip Lim.
The Baroque version of Marc Jacobs.
And the mixture of styles of Versace.
The blue in stores
- Gabardine double breasted dark blue by 49,95 EUR.
- Dress blue skirt with a touch of ruching and French sleeve for 29.95 euros.
- Navy Blue skirt pleated button-down for 39.95 euro.
- Dress straight ladylike for 39.95 euro.
- A American with black flaps for 69.95 euros.
- Short shorts with buttons for 19.95 euros.
- Bag Satchel of River Island by 36,53 euros.
- Case for portable effect crocodile by 26,09 EUR.
- Envelope-shaped clutch 19.57 euros.
- Ankle boots Suede platform by 78 lbs.
- High heel shoes with studs by 65 lbs.
- Velvet slippers with tassels by 50 pounds.
- Rain boots by 80 pounds.
Blue Street style
Blue Street with basic styles as of Christine R with this coat of Zara along with shirt and broken jeans.
The jackets are not removed from the Blue klein, as proof Jana Banana, also of Zara along with a dress of Mango.
That color very well combined Adela S along with this skirt so Jil Sander’s, oh surprise, Zara.
Something that also repeated Maddy C with much style and close to more women military style. How does not: of Romwe and Chicwish.
The shirts combined with everything as evidenced by Hedvig with this model of SOC with the same coat of Isabel Marant that I saw it few days ago.
It incorporates skins Fanny Lyckman.
The more informal style is of Jenny NGO, with these shorts and jersey’s Chicwish with the navel to the air along with a pair of sandals from Guess.